Elliott Wave Certificate
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
1) Since Elliott’s death, EWT practitioners have extended and expanded the theory into what two new areas: A. Chaos Theory and String Theory, B. Fractals and The Theory of Everything, C. Chaos Theory and Fractals, D. None.
2) An impulse consists of how many waves? A. 3, B. 5, C. 8, D. 9 (Answer: 5)
3) A correction consists of how many waves? A. 3, B. 5, C. 8, D. 9 (Answer: 3)
4) A cycle consists of how many waves in total? A. 3, B. 5, C. 8, D. 9 (Answer: 8)
5) Using the standard labeling convention, which of these charts are correctly labeled?
Chart A, Chart B or Chart CCorrectIncorrect